Corinium are proud to announce the return of the IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, Fall.
Taking place at the famous Boston Park Plaza Hotel on October 24-25, the IBM CDO Strategy Summit, Fall 2017 is the seventh instalment of the bi-annual, invitation-only meeting of the world’s premier Chief Data Officers and senior-level data and analytics executives.
Since its inception in September 2014, the IBM CDO Strategy Summits have seen over 1,000 attendees pass through its doors in Boston and San Francisco to discuss, dissect and accelerate the role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) in modern enterprises.
As a result of its work in bringing together data leaders for exclusive networking opportunities, troubleshooting roundtable discussions and innovative, case study led keynote presentations, it has been described as ‘the most influential gathering of CDOs ever assembled’.
Attended by over 150 in-situ and de facto CDOs, the Fall 2017 instalment promises to be the biggest and best meeting of all.
Beginning on the morning of October 24, this year’s Summit opens in spectacular fashion.
Joined by IBM’S SVP of Transformation & Operations, James Kavanagh, Dr. Inderpal Bhandari, the newly-crowned Chief Data Officer of the Year, will exclusively present the next steps of his Chief Data Officer Blueprint to the delegation.
Following its announcement in Fall 2016 and subsequent follow up in Spring 2017, October’s event will see Dr. Bhandari provide more insights than ever before into his roadmap as Global CDO at IBM and will unveil the next steps in his journey to create a fully Cognitive Enterprise.
After the opening keynote presentation, the event will revert to its, now renowned, interactive and mixed format over a day and a half, allowing speakers and delegates to share experiences and tackle challenges together.
The central themes for the IBM CDO Strategy Summit, Fall 2017, include:
- The latest technological innovations, such as Cognitive, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence.
- Methods to manage your data office: Structuring for success, supercharging your team, as well as establishing and delivering your key priorities.
- Get your data in order: Ensuring quality through good governance, whilst enabling innovation.
- Using data and analytics to optimize your business, optimize revenue, and boost your bottom line.
- Impact your business and deliver value through innovation by putting your data to work.
- Data Monetization – the Holy Grail for data professionals?
Although this is an invitation-only event, with strict entry requirements, we welcome you to register for consideration here.
We look forward to seeing many familiar and new faces in Boston in October for another successful IBM CDO Strategy Summit.