Online, Invitation-Only, CXO Roundtables
How does the Digital Roundtable work?
A maximum of 15 participants can join the Digital Roundtable from home, the office, or even group events. This small-group educational experience fosters genuine interactivity and maximises participant engagement with the Discussion Chair. The hour-long session gives ample time for discussion and exploration of the key issues. Technical support is included in each session and simultaneous translation is available, if required.
- Corinium Digital work with you to determine your target audience by demographic. We will also talk to you about key challenges your target market are facing right now in their roles, leading to a short list of timely topics to base the discussion around.
- After determining the date of the event, we will start recruiting the key participants, keeping you posted every step of the way. For each participant, you will be provide with full contact details and background information prior to the event.
- Once all participants are confirmed, Corinium Digital will liaise with all, covering time, date and technical requirements for the event.
- Corinum Digital liaises with your chose Discussion Chair (And possible Co-Chairs) to ensure successful event execution.
- The event takes place with technical support from Corinium Digital with simultaneous translation if needed.
- Corinium Digital will collate all feedback from the events including evaluations and surveys, which we encouraged to be used to develop a key content piece to be jointly promoted between your company and Corinium Digital.
Roles of Corinium Digital and of the Sponsor
The Corinium Digital team will be responsible for:
- The Digital Roundtable website management
- Participant and Discussion Chair management, including identification, recruitment, briefing, technical and content support.
- Identification of topics to be discussed.
- Meeting management and technical support, as well as translation services if required
- Pre- and post-meeting participant assessments
The Sponsor will be responsible for:
- Discussion Chair selection
- Promotion through own channels of choice
- Provision of branding to Corinium Digital so as to be used at the event