The Premier Meeting Place for the Executive L&D Community
The second edition of Corinium's Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall takes place on October 24th -26th in Boston.
Following the huge success of the Chief Learning Officer Forum, Spring, which welcomed over 100 attendees with over 80% being in the C-Suite for training and development, for two days of high-level discussions and networking which left attendees ahead of the pace of organizational change and competitive needs.
The Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall will bring 60+ speakers, including leaders from NASA, Chipotle, The Coca Cola Company, The NBA, TJ Maxx and many more! Featuring 3 days of content with unique discussion formats that give you an opportunity to hear from a multiple of different industries and experiences, to make sure you walk away with the tools to meet both your organization’s needs and the needs of your people at the same time.
On stage and by your side, the CLO Forum, Fall features one-on-one conversations with industry leaders who are grappling with the risk and opportunity that comes with change, giving attendees plenty of time to continue the discussions, in an invigorating, stimulating setting.
Across the 3 days join us for an industry leading programme featuring Keynote Presentations and Case Studies, Panel Discussions and Discussion Groups to learn, share and discuss a range of topics appropriate for organizations at every stage of the Learning and Development role, including: employee engagement, talent management, analytics and data, content curation, change management, diversity and inclusion and organizational change amongst others topics.
Key sessions, include:
- Technology and Talent: Driving digital transformation
- The CLO’s guide to Artificial Intelligence, Virtual training that gives results
- Change management in a rapidly advancing technology environment
- Shifting mind shift from creation of formal learning to curation for continuous learning
- Breaking down the learning role in talent management
View the full agenda HERE.
- Every aspect of the event has been designed to facilitate networking opportunities and conversations between our speakers, panelists, and fellow attendees. With over 8 hours of free networking time, the CLO Forum is an unrivalled opportunity to pick the brains of your fellow L&D professionals and make lasting business connections.
- Dedicated Focus Day on The Digital CLO taking place October 24th, The workplace is changing at an unprecedented rate. Employees have embraced the latest mobile devices and digital technologies in the home. They now expect and demand the same in the office. And as the latest tribe of digital natives join the workforce, having these kinds of tools and applications in place is more important than ever. Join us to hear from a variety of keynote presentation, discussions and case studies on how to stay ahead of the wave in the digital world
- Our keynote presentations, panels and Discussion Groups are created with your immediate needs in mind. Our goal is for you to walk away having learned new strategies and tactics that you can apply to your company the minute you return. We offer a variety of session formats to peak your interests and help you tackle specific issues within L&D.
Expert led Masterclasses –Learn from experts in an intimate environment at one of our two expert-led
- Masterclasses taking place on October 25th. These 2 hour informal, classroom style seminars, give you the opportunity to ask the questions you want the answers to join Sheila Jagannathan, Head of Open Learning Campus, World Bank Group discuss how to Harness the global revolution in learning
- We provide a unique blend of handpicked speakers from multiple industries including; Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Airlines, Hospitality, Retail and The Public Sector- See full speaker lineup HERE
- The CLO Forum, Fall has become the meeting place for Learning and Development executives, find out what the community is saying about us HERE
Our Expert Speakers
Vice President, Learning & Organizational Development
NYC Health & Hospitals
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Learning Officers as well as senior learning executives and validate your leadership and development strategies, by implementing cutting edge technologies to produce tangible business outcomes.
Meet leading Chief Learning Officers and broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Technology on Learning
Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which technologies and processes are being used by leading companies, including new Application Programming Interfaces, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, amongst many others.
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2017 is built on research with local Learning & Development leaders but also leverages our global CLO community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global 'hangout' community: