The Premier Meeting Place for the Executive L&D Community
The second edition of Corinium's Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall took place on October 24th -26th 2017 in Boston.
Following the huge success of the Chief Learning Officer Forum, Spring, which welcomed over 100 attendees with over 80% being in the C-Suite for training and development, for two days of high-level discussions and networking which left attendees ahead of the pace of organizational change and competitive needs.
The Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall brought over 40+speakers, including leaders from NASA, The NBA, TJMaxx, Citizens Bank and many more!
The 3 day conference brought content with unique discussion formats that gave attendees the opportunity to hear from a multiple of different industries and experiences, to make sure to walk away with the tools to meet both your organization’s needs and the needs of your people at the same time.
On stage and by your side, the CLO Forum, Fall featured one-on-one conversations with industry leaders who are grappling with the risk and opportunity that comes with change, giving attendees plenty of time to continue the discussions, in an invigorating, stimulating setting.
Across the 3 days our industry leading programme featured Keynote Presentations and Case Studies, Panel Discussions and Discussion Groups to learn, share and discuss a range of topics appropriate for organizations at every stage of the Learning and Development role, including: employee engagement, talent management, analytics and data, content curation, change management, diversity and inclusion and organizational change amongst others topics.
Key sessions included:
- The CLO’s guide to Artificial Intelligence, Virtual training that gives results
- Diversity and Inclusion: Allowing companies to reach to their full potential
- Building smart: Suffolk’s approach to leadership development
- Leading from the forefront on training tools at The Department of Justice
View the full agenda HERE.
What happened at the CLO Forum, Fall?
- Every aspect of the event was designed to facilitate networking opportunities and conversations between our speakers, panelists, and fellow attendees. With over 8 hours of free networking time, the CLO Forum was an unrivalled opportunity to pick the brains of your fellow L&D professionals and make lasting business connections.
- Dedicated Focus Day on The Digital CLO took place October 24th. The workplace is changing at an unprecedented rate, employees have embraced the latest mobile devices and digital technologies in the home and they now expect and demand the same in the office. As the latest tribe of digital natives join the workforce, having these kinds of tools and applications in place is more important than ever. The day brought a variety of keynote presentation, discussions and case studies on how to stay ahead of the wave in the digital world
- Our keynote presentations, panels and Discussion Groups were created with your immediate needs in mind. Our goal is for you to walk away having learned new strategies and tactics that you can apply to your company the minute you return. We offered a variety of session formats to peak your interests and help you tackle specific issues within L&D.
- Masterclasses These 2 hour, informal, classroom style seminars, gave you the opportunity to ask the questions you want the answers to.
- We provided a unique blend of handpicked speakers from multiple industries including; Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Airlines, Hospitality, Retail and the Public Sector. See full speaker lineup here
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Learning Officers as well as senior learning executives and validate your leadership and development strategies, by implementing cutting edge technologies to produce tangible business outcomes.
Meet leading Chief Learning Officers and broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Technology on Learning
Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which technologies and processes are being used by leading companies, including new Application Programming Interfaces, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, amongst many others.
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 is built on research with local Learning & Development leaders but also leverages our global CLO community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global 'hangout' community: