The Premier Meeting Place for the Executive L&D Community
Corinium’s Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall will take place on October 23- 26 in Boston and is set to build on the overwhelming success of our 2017 event.
The CLO Forum Fall is North America's leading learning and development conference for Chief Learning Officers, Chief Diversity Officers, Chief HR Officers, Organizational Leadership and Employee Engagement Executives across the learning and development landscape.
What happened at the CLO Forum, Fall 2017?
- Every aspect of the event was designed to facilitate networking opportunities and conversations between our speakers, panelists, and fellow attendees. With over 8 hours of free networking time, the CLO Forum was an unrivalled opportunity to pick the brains of your fellow L&D professionals and make lasting business connections.
- Dedicated Focus Day on The Digital CLO took place October 24th. The workplace is changing at an unprecedented rate, employees have embraced the latest mobile devices and digital technologies in the home and they now expect and demand the same in the office. As the latest tribe of digital natives join the workforce, having these kinds of tools and applications in place is more important than ever. The day brought a variety of keynote presentation, discussions and case studies on how to stay ahead of the wave in the digital world
- Our keynote presentations, panels and Discussion Groups were created with your immediate needs in mind. Our goal is for you to walk away having learned new strategies and tactics that you can apply to your company the minute you return. We offered a variety of session formats to peak your interests and help you tackle specific issues within L&D.
- Masterclasses These 2 hour, informal, classroom style seminars, gave you the opportunity to ask the questions you want the answers to.
- We provided a unique blend of handpicked speakers from multiple industries including; Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Airlines, Hospitality, Retail and the Public Sector. See full speaker lineup here
Mies de Koning
VP, Talent & Organizational Development The New York Public Library
The New York Public Library
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Learning Officers as well as senior learning executives and validate your leadership and development strategies, by implementing cutting edge technologies to produce tangible business outcomes.
Meet leading Chief Learning Officers and broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Technology on Learning
Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which technologies and processes are being used by leading companies, including new Application Programming Interfaces, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, amongst many others.
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 is built on research with local Learning & Development leaders but also leverages our global CLO community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global 'hangout' community: