• Driving insights-led decision making – what are the best practices for effectively managing change across your organisation? • In what ways can you leverage previous successes and case studies to help promote change, whilst also managing expectations? • Discussing the ways in which the Chief Data & Analytics Officer can help influence the ways… Read more.Speaking
Keynote Presentation: Embracing Predictive Analytics to Deliver Value In-Line with Business Objectives
• Converting data from analytics to actionable insights and recommendations. • Prediction, forecasting and the potential of prescriptive analytics for decision support and automation. • Improving understanding of predictive analytics to promote an agile response to insights and recommendations. • Using data and predictive analytics to create shared value for customers, your business and wider… Read more.Speaking
Keynote Presentation: Critical Success Factors: From Idea to Value in Data Analytics Projects: Creating Use Cases for Analytics, Data Technologies and Solutions
Mapping the journey of data analytics initiatives from inception to proposal to deployment. How do you leverage analytics to understand the complexities of the business and establish a value first approach to gain buy-In throughout the stakeholder spectrum? Aligning the three pillars of business transformation: Strategy development, execution, and change management.Speaking
Too many organizations hesitate to undertake the full transformation they know they need because the market always seems to suggest that they require preliminary steps in technology, talent, and other areas. These preliminary steps, however, often constrain options for the inevitable transformation — leading to a vicious circle of low-value efforts. Drawing on five years… Read more.Speaking
• How are your short term wins helping to establish credibility • How to set up your short term wins to build a strategy for long term strategy and gains • Identifying the low hanging fruit, to capitalise on these easy gainsSpeaking
Track A – Data Driven Culture
Laying out an effective strategy to begin with. Speaking in a language that works for the whole workforce. Understanding the drivers of the workforce to get the best results.
• The role of the analytics leader as a translator: examining why these skills are so important. • Why is tailoring the communication of your knowledge and insight to your audience so important and effective? • Effectively communicating the power of data, and clearly demonstrating results.
Track B – Successful Building Blocks
Discussion Group 1B: Artificial Intelligence Creates the Smarts, Data Creates the Trust. But Where do I Start?
Data has become one of the most important components in any AI application. It creates trust in the vital decisions being made, as these decisions can impact the well-being of people and the health of the enterprise. So how do you trust the outcomes from your AI initiatives? You can start by understanding the 4… Read more.
Discussion Group 2B: Implementing a Rigorous Data Governance Framework: Can Agile Innovation and Governance Co-Exist
Is it possible for CDOs to innovate while ensuring governance and process, or do governance and process need to be dropped to make room for more agile data innovation methods? Is it a case of innovation or Governance, or can we have both Creating a middle ground to work for every eventuality
Track C – Innovative Analytics
• Identifying cost saving opportunities and how to go about implementing them. • Case studies on cost savings through analytics: overcoming common challenges and inhibitors. • Communicating results to the business to win future internal business and increase credibility.
• What is dark data and why do we need it? How to generate dark insights. • Generating insights from unstructured data: case studies. • Gaining inspiration for new data sources and how can they compliment traditional sources
How big data is transforming the airline industry Airline best practices on data management Case Study: Direct Data Service (DDS) in depth global passenger market intelligenceSpeaking
Exclusive Case Study: Future of Planning – City Information Models (CIM) A Case Study of From The Public Sector Perspective
• Delivering radical efficiencies through harnessing technologies within the public sector – using analytics to its full potential. • Making public sector data open and machine readable, as well as many starting to consider Government as a Platform (GaaP). • Future Cities Catapult has been focusing on understanding the land-use planning process in cities and… Read more.Speaking
• How did you establish the case for change? • Setting a clear destination: where are you against this goal you set a year ago? • Looking back: what would you tell yourself a year ago?Speaking