• Driving insights-led decision making – what are the best practices for effectively managing change across your organisation? • In what ways can you leverage previous successes and case studies to help promote change, whilst also managing expectations? • Discussing the ways in which the Chief Data & Analytics Officer can help influence the ways… Read more.Speaking
• How data is classified and who is allowed to access it for what purposes? • Establishing the priorities, access vs control, is it easy to create a balance • Balancing data control with the empowerment of employees to create value from dataSpeaking
Keynote Presentation: Critical Success Factors: From Idea to Value in Data Analytics Projects: Creating Use Cases for Analytics, Data Technologies and Solutions
Mapping the journey of data analytics initiatives from inception to proposal to deployment. How do you leverage analytics to understand the complexities of the business and establish a value first approach to gain buy-In throughout the stakeholder spectrum? Aligning the three pillars of business transformation: Strategy development, execution, and change management.Speaking
• How are your short term wins helping to establish credibility • How to set up your short term wins to build a strategy for long term strategy and gains • Identifying the low hanging fruit, to capitalise on these easy gainsSpeaking
Track A – Data Driven Culture
Laying out an effective strategy to begin with. Speaking in a language that works for the whole workforce. Understanding the drivers of the workforce to get the best results.
• The role of the analytics leader as a translator: examining why these skills are so important. • Why is tailoring the communication of your knowledge and insight to your audience so important and effective? • Effectively communicating the power of data, and clearly demonstrating results.
Track B – Successful Building Blocks
What’s the ideal team structure? For now and the future? Unique traits in successful teams Is it all Data Quality, Quality, Quality?
Discussion Group 2B. Implementing a Rigorous Data Governance Framework Considering Access, Usage whilst Empowering Creative Minds
• What’s the ideal team structure? For now and the future? • Unique traits in successful teams • Is it all Data Quality, Quality, Quality?
Track C – Innovative Analytics
• Identifying cost saving opportunities and how to go about implementing them. • Case studies on cost savings through analytics: overcoming common challenges and inhibitors. • Communicating results to the business to win future internal business and increase credibility.
• What is dark data and why do we need it? How to generate dark insights. • Generating insights from unstructured data: case studies. • Gaining inspiration for new data sources and how can they compliment traditional sources
Exclusive Case Study: Future of Planning – City Information Models (CIM) A Case Study of From The Public Sector Perspective
• Delivering radical efficiencies through harnessing technologies within the public sector – using analytics to its full potential. • Making public sector data open and machine readable, as well as many starting to consider Government as a Platform (GaaP). • Future Cities Catapult has been focusing on understanding the land-use planning process in cities and… Read more.Speaking
• How did you establish the case for change? • Setting a clear destination: where are you against this goal you set a year ago? • Looking back: what would you tell yourself a year ago?Speaking