Connecting Europe's leading data & analytics minds
“CDO Europe 2017 was a symposium of kindred spirits, with a good spread of industries represented and abundance of experienced practitioners. The agenda has been impeccably researched organised and managed by the Corinium team, and I have particularly enjoyed the discussion group format, which, in my opinion, produced some fascinating insights in how many ways the data challenge is tackled."
Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, Lloyds Banking Group
Welcome to the longest running CDO/CAO event in Europe!
In 2018, our two premier London-based events, CDO Europe and CAO Europe, are merging into one mega-event - Chief Data & Analytics Officer, UK 2018.
This is a natural progression for our brands and will ensure that the conversation between data and analytics is housed in one comprehensive event.
Taking place on the 20-22 February in Central London, CDAO UK will bring together 150+ data disruptors and analytics innovators for three days of thought-leading content and high-level networking.
So, other than the fantastic merging of these events, what's new?
- Even more innovative and exclusive data analytics case studies, with real-life takeaways for your organisation.
- A greater choice in Discussion Group streams that will suit data analytics leaders across a wide spectrum of maturities, competencies and industries.
- An entire day dedicated to cutting through all the noise and hype, and hearing about the real-world applications of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- More speakers than ever before with 50+ experts gracing the stage from a range of roles, industries and organisation sizes.
- An overall more enjoyable, exclusive and executive experience, befitting of our senior-level audience.
“I really enjoyed my time at CDO Europe 2017, there was a great lineup of speakers who covered some really interesting subjects. The presentations were great at highlighting ways of progressing or raising a topic that needed further consideration however the Discussion Group sessions were incredibly useful. They were perhaps the most useful aspect of the days, the ability to talk to other data leaders on the problems they were facing and the solutions they had come up with centred about a topic that you chose to participate in."
Caroline Carruthers, Group Director of Data Management, Lowell Group
We are in the process of confirming our expert speaker faculty for CDAO, UK 2018. Please see below for our latest additions.
For more updates, please check back here or, alternatively, if you believe you have an interesting story to tell and would like to speak at this year's event, please click here.
Why invest your time?
Our interactive and intimate format allows you to exchange innovations and knowledge in a non-competitive and collaborative environment.
Establish new connections with 150+ CDAOs and senior data executives, whilst building the foundations for lasting relationships.
Hear from carefully-selected and highly-relevant solution providers with real case studies on how they've solved critical business challenges.