Advancing data analytics leadership within Financial Services
Join 100+ delegates, 35+ speakers, Boston on April 17-19, 2018
The Financial Services industries are being revolutionized by the potential impact of data, and the emerging role of Chief Data & Analytics Officer now plays a crucial role in determining data strategy and identifying areas of the business which can benefit the more from data-driven transformation. those with a CDAO firmly in place and leading data policy are already seeing big wins. Attend this event to hear case study examples of how the CDAO complements the existing C-suite and acts as data evangelist and advocate across the organization.
In 2018, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Financial Services will bring together 100 senior-level data practitioners in financial services to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections. We hope you can join us for the event! See which financial institutions attended in March 2017
Hurry to book, the Early Bird deadline is fast approaching...
What is new for Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Financial Services 2018?
- We have expanded the content of CDAO, Financial Services which will include 3 days of premium content tailored to the needs of data analytics executives in this sector. Our attendees will have greater flexibility and the ability to delve into the granular detail surrounding data analytics applications for risk management, operational excellence, product/service pricing and optimization, marketing, customer analytics and more…
- Drive measurable business impact through data & analytics and high ROI with Benjamin Maxwell of HSBC and José Antonio Murillo of Banorte.
- Shift the lens of Data Governance from regulatory compliance to analytics with Jodi Morton of Jodi Morton of FREDDIE MAC.
- Add value to finance and risk functions through improved analytics with Gordon Liu, EVP, Head of Wholesale and Markets Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Plus the introduction of our pre-conference focus day on Capitalizing on the Potential of AI & Machine Learning! As applications for Machine Learning and AI become more prevalent across industry, delegates are particularly interested in understanding these use cases. Particularly within Financial Services and bolstering customer 360, leveraging AI/Automation to better respond to regulation and for improved reporting, creating organisational agility and much more…
Digital Transformation within Financial Services
Corinium Global Intelligence are delighted to announce the arrival our most in-depth benchmarking report for Digital Transformation within Financial Services. We interviewed 100+ senior data & analytics professionals across the Finance sector to gain an insider’s understanding of the role of data and digital tools within this industry, how to prove ROI and what solutions leaders are looking to invest in 2018.
Why invest your time?
Specific to Your Role &
This is not ‘just another data event’ – it focuses on both the technical and strategic elements of the Chief Data Officer role (including de facto & aspiring CDOs). Combined with the Financial Services focus, this means we bring you different, new, and tailored insights, rather than merely repeating buzzwords.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
With 6 discussion groups, attendees could tailor the agenda to suit their needs and benefit from its conversational nature. Plus, 3 hours of dedicated networking time meant the event provided crucial conversations and connections . All this, in just 1 day minimizing time out the office
Exchange Knowledge and Learn from Experts
Hear from your peers, with industry leading speakers sharing their successes, and the major pitfalls to avoid. In just 1 day, attendees benefited from decades of cumulative experience to super-charge their data program, and start delivering results from the very next day.
Global Forum Highlights
Watch our global insights and hear experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.