Chief Customer Officer Europe 2018:
C-level Accountability for Customer Centricity
“CCO Europe was very slick. Excellent facilitators, speakers and break out sessions. One of the best conferences that I have ever attended.”
- David Ellis, Director of Customer Ops, Wesco Aircraft
CCO Europe 2017
Now a regular part of the Corinium Calendar, Chief Customer Officer Europe will take place in London on 9-10 October 2018. The forum has established itself as the perfect platform for Chief Customer Officers & CX leaders to come together to collaborate, learn & share in practical "how to" strategies to benefit their organisations. Attracting over 100+ senior CX leaders & Chief Customer Officers, Chief Customer Officer Europe 2018 will concentrate on a number of key topics and themes ranging from strategy alignment across silos, proving the business case for customer strategies, attaining & maintaining buy-in, through to recruitment policies and building a customer centric culture of innovation. Across two days of networking, keynotes and highly-interactive discussion sessions, attendees will be able to take home tangible and practical advice.
Chief Customer Officer Europe Highlights will Include:
- In-depth practical case studies from leading Chief Customer Officers on building customer centric organisations across several industries.
- Defining the role of the Chief Customer Officer and customer-centric leadership within your organisation
- Interactive experiences including breakaway discussion pods covering topics from B2B Customer Experience, Organisational Structure, Customer Data & Metrics, 21st Century Customers, Storytelling & Customer Insights and Seamless CX
- Practical dinner workshops, which not only make for a great learning experience but also excellent knowledge sharing
- Peer-to-peer networking with over 100 Chief Customer Officers and CX/CS professionals. Establish long-lasting relationships and share ideas, suggestions & recommendations during several networking breaks, lunches, cocktail functions and dinners.
“A very helpful gathering of knowledge and experience. Plenty of lessons and best practice available and some great networking opportunities.”
- Rufus McNeil, VP: Customer4Life, DHL Supply Chain
CCO Europe 2017
Join the Conversation
Chief Customer Officer Europe 2017 Speakers
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Focused Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading Chief Customer Officers as well as senior customer experience executives and validate your customer-centric strategic road-map, with case studies on transforming the value of customer experience initiatives into tangible business outcomes.
Meet with over 100 leading Chief Customer Officers and CX leaders to broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2 day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Innovative CX Technology
Meet with creative and innovative software providers who are helping customer centric organizations excel through the adoption of cutting edge technology. Find the solution that could bring your organization the customer insight it needs to thrive.
Global Forum Highlights
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling with customer experience programs. Learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Customer Officer and customer-centric leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Customer Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for CX initiatives.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior customer experience professionals and join in the evolving conversation at Chief Customer Officer Europe 2018 from October 9-10 in London.