The most senior event for the growing Data and Analytics community in Mexico
Join 100+ Delegates, 35+ Speakers, in Mexico City on January 30-31
The second edition of Corinium’s Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Mexico event takes place from January 30-31, 2018 in Mexico City, and will explore why now is the time, more than ever that organizations need to prioritze and invest in data and analytics.
As businesses expand their executive teams with new C-level titles and place data at the center of their strategic journey, the desire to change that data in to a strategic asset is growing – enter the Chief Data and Analytics Officer.
It is predicted that within 5 years the Chief Data and Analytics Officer will be one of the most strategic roles within any organization. At CDAO, Mexico we bring together leading organizations and data and analytics thought leaders, to discuss the role of the CDAO, what difference they can make to your business and address challenges and solutions specific to this rapidly evolving landscape.
Join over 100 leading data and analytics executives from all over the region at CDAO, Mexico and examine the role of the CDAO in more detail than ever before and discuss strategies for deriving real actionable and strategic benefits through Big Data and analytics.
- Hear perspectives from CDOs and CAOs from organizations excelling within the space and learn about the ways in which they work together to drive value for their business and how you can apply that to your own.
- Review the latest trends in the technological landscape and assess the impact of IoT, Machine Learning and AI in driving innovation, not only within business but within our daily lives.
- Learn about the ways in which leading organizations are operationalizing analytics through architecture as well as internal structure. Hear about the ways in which they are structuring their teams, and targeting the best talent. As well as how they are encouraging internal growth, engagement and innovation.
- Engage with CDOs, CAOs and industry thought leaders about the challenges around Data Governance and how to over come them. Discuss strategies that you can employ for promoting an analytically driven culture within your business, as well as the importance of building partnerships, internal education and communication at all levels, to facilitate evidence-based decision making at all levels of the organisational hierarchy.
- Interact and network with your peers in our mixed format sessions. With Keynote Presentations, Panel Discussions, Discussion Groups and Masterclasses, you can define your own agenda and engage with the experts most relevant to your field in a relaxed and open environment. The two day agenda will also be packed with extensive networking and social activities enabling you to make valuable business connections. CDAO, Mexico, will quip you with fantastic business connections and more tangible takeaways for your organisation than the standard ‘death by PowerPoint’ conference format in the market.
The countdown has begun for CDAO, Mexico, 2018
Luis Aldo Sánchez-Ortega
General Coordinator of Strategic Planning
Federal Institute of Telecommunications (IFT)
Chief Analytics & Customer Experience Officer
Seguros Monterrey, New York Life Insurance Company
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Join the largest, most senior gathering of Chief Data & Analytics Officers, and data analytics leaders in the region, discussing ways to enable your business for insights driven decision making. Learn how to deliver continuous value to both your internal and external customers. Hear how leaders within the space are solving challenges around operationalization, culture, communication, talent, organizational structure and more.
Engage in Corinium’s signature highly productive learning environment, complete with compelling Keynotes, interactive Discussion Groups, Masterclasses, Drinks Reception and over 7 hours dedicated networking time.
Meet the emerging Chief Data & Analytics Officers in Mexico, expand your professional network and meet with the cutting edge technology providers who are empowering enterprise data strategies.
The Roadmap to Success in Data and Analytics
Broaden your knowledge and gain insights through experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and analytics leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.
Be a part of the largest gathering of senior Data and Analytics professionals in Mexico and join in the evolving conversation on January 30-31 in Mexico City.