Explore, Discover and Learn
Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Europe 2018 will explore how you as a data and analytics leader can deliver on insight-led decision-making and drive innovation within your business. Exploring strategies and approaches for delivering real actionable insights, utilising data and analytics through tangible real-life case studies, while embedding the importance of governance and data quality enterprise-wide, to ultimately revolutionise your Data/Analytics/Insight Strategy.
New for 2018:
- Two sector specific in-depth focus days, one dedicated day to Finance and Banking and another totally dedicated to Insurance, allowing you to target the areas specific to your industry.
- Two comprehensive masterclasses, one dedicated to first steps in implementing AI and ML and another to the first steps to take as a CDO/CAO.
- 150+ onsite attendees made up of the most senior data, analytics and insight professionals in Europe.
What you can expect:
What you will learn:
- Evaluating the role of the Chief Data and Analytics Officer: what is the future of the role across multiple sectors, and what does it mean for you and your business?
- Gain practical insights from data experts from numerous industries and hear how they are beginning to maximise their organisational data, covering data management, governance, data quality, data analytics, data visualisation and new technologies.
- Gain the communication and leadership tools to convince your business of the value of becoming a data-driven organisation
- Understand data governance innovations: improving data quality, master data management and protection / Privacy.
- Data monetisation strategies from real-life data and analytics case studies: turning enterprise data into revenue.
- How to maximise the potential of advanced data analytics: improve client services & gain in-depth customer insights.
Previous attendees include:
What they're saying...
The BEST data analytics event in 2017. (Baris Karalullukcu, Chief Analytics and Data Officer, Turkcell)
CDAO Europe was a symposium of kindred spirits, with a good spread of industries represented and abundance of experienced practitioners. The agenda has been impeccably researched, organised and managed by the Corinium team, and I have particularly enjoyed the discussion group format, which, in my opinion, produced some fascinating insights in how many ways the data challenge is tackled. (Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE Capital)
Why invest your time?
Our interactive and intimate format allows you to exchange innovations and knowledge in a non-competitive and collaborative environment.
Establish new connections with 100 + CDOs, CAOs, insight and senior data executives, whilst building the foundations for lasting relationships.
Hear from carefully-selected and highly-relevant solution providers with real case studies on how they've solved critical business challenges.
Global CDAO Community
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Data and Analytics Officer Week 2018 is built on research with local Data and Analytics leaders but also leverages our global Chief Data and Analytics Officer community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global 'hangout' community: