The premiere event for CDOs and Data Executives to Develop a Enterprise-Wide Data-Driven Strtategy
Join us at the Grand Connaught Rooms in Central London from February 20th to 23rd 2017
The Chief Data Officer (CDO) has emerged as one of the most valuable emerging C-Suite positions in today’s turbulent business environment. A champion, who has grappled with the strategic advantage that comes with leveraging data as a core strategic asset. Naturally the role’s rise to prominence has mirrored the growing abundance and diversity of vast data sources now available to many of today’s organisations. However, this transition has not come without it’s challenges with Gartner stating that only 50% of Chief Data Officer’s will be hailed a success.
CDO Europe returns to enable the CDO community to establish the best practices in consolidating the evolving data-leadership road-map and empower data executives in their journey of transformation:
- Hear case studies from leading Chief Data Officer's on building data as a strategic asset including organisation's such as GE Capital, Network Rail, Banco Santander, UK Ministry of Defence and The Economist.
- Personalise your event experience with dedicated streams focussed on Business Transformation & Innovation Through Data, Data Foundations, Analytics and Organisational Structure & Talent Management.
- Join our GDPR Focus Day and hear insights from John Lewis, eBay, Allianz, British Council and Vodafone on how they are implementing the framework for compliance.
- Network with over 200 CDOs and senior data leaders over the course of a discussion-focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference
- Establish the means for true value creation through data-led initiatives learning from innovators in this space including British Red Cross, BNP Paribas Fortis and Facebook.
60+ Speakers & VIPs
Deputy National Statistician and Director General for Data Capability
Office for National Statistics
Why invest your time?
Bolster your knowledge and awareness of the latest developments which will impact data leaders by sharing experiences in a non-competitive, highly interactive environment.
Establish new connections with over 100+ CDOs and senior data executives whilst building the foundations for relationships that will outlast the conference itself.
Hear from highly relevant and innovation solution providers with real case studies on how data executives have used technology to solve critical problems.
Global Forum Highlights
Attendees from our global series of C-suite events tell us about the challenges they face and the key insights they took away from the event.