Register Now For The Most Important Data & Analytics Event in Toronto for Leading Companies in Canada
Join 100+ Chief and Data Analytics Leaders at
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Canada
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Canada
Explore, Discover And Learn
This year's data strategy event will explore how you as a data and analytics leader can prove the ROI from your analytics function, expand and deliver on insight-led decision-making and drive innovation within your business. Explore strategies and approaches for delivering real actionable insights utilizing analytics through tangible real-life case studies.
Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Out
- Hear perspectives from CDOs and CAOs from organizations excelling within the space and learn about the tactics they employ for demonstrating long term ROI and value for their business and how you can apply that to your own.
- Review the latest trends in the technological landscape and assess the impact of IoT, Machine Learning and AI in driving innovation, not only within business but within our daily lives.
- Learn about the ways in which leading organizations are operationalizing analytics through architecture as well as internal structure. Hear about the ways in which they are they putting the data into the hands of the internal consumer, and how they are encouraging internal growth, engagement and innovation through this activity.
- Engage with CDOs, CAOs and industry thought leaders about the challenges around Data Governance and how to over come them. Discuss strategies that you can employ for promoting an analytically driven culture within your business, as well as the importance of building partnerships, internal education and communication at all levels, to facilitate evidence-based decision making at all levels of the organisational hierarchy.
- Interact and network with your peers in our mixed format sessions. With Keynote Presentations, Panel Discussions, Discussion Groups, Masterclasses and our Analytics Innovation Showcase, you can define your own agenda and engage with the experts most relevant to your field in a relaxed and open environment. The two day agenda will also be packed with extensive networking and social activities enabling you to make valuable business connections. CDAO, Canada, will equip you with fantastic business connections and more tangible takeaways for your organisation than the standard ‘death by PowerPoint’ conference format in the market.
25+ Inspiring Speakers
National Director, Corporate Support Services & Strategic Analytics
McDonalds Restaurants of Canada
Estherlita F. Griffiths
Divisional Vice-President, Enterprise Architecture & IT Governance
Vice President, Corporate Business Information & Analytics Division
Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)
Why invest your time?
This is not ‘just another data and analytics event’ – focussing on both the technical and strategic elements of the Chief Data Officer and Chief Analytics Officer roles (including de facto & aspiring) means we bring you different, new, and tailored insights, rather than merely repeating buzzwords.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
With 6 discussion groups, tailor the agenda to suit your needs and benefit from their conversational nature. Plus, at least 6 hours of dedicated networking time means the event provides conversations and connections crucial to your day-to-day work.
Exchange Knowledge and Learn from Experts
Hear from leading organizations on how they drive and prove continuous value to their businesses, whilst putting the customer at the heart of what they do. Operationalize data and analytics within your business and gain strategic insight for navigating your data and analytical journey.
Global Forum Highlights
Attendees from our global series of CDO & CAO events tell us about the challenges they face and the key insights they took away from the event.
Get in touch to receive the 2016 attendee list