Strategy, Innovation and Product Development in the Age of the Customer
Park Hyatt Melbourne, 4-5 April 2017
The Chief Customer Officer (CCO) is rapidly becoming fundamental in every organisation. Over the next 5-10 years, it is expected that every organisation will have the equivalent of a CCO. As organisations take on the age of the customer, the CCO role will be one of immense strategic importance in how organisations align innovation, product development and CX initiatives.
As part of Corinium’s Global Series, the Melbourne conference will provide a highly interactive platform for senior experience executives to assess the most critical challenges and opportunities in a business world where the customer is King.
“Great mix of quality speakers with different perspectives
on the future of CX and today’s challenges.” – VODAFONE
CCO Melbourne Key Themes:
- The A-B-C of the CCO – The Role. Evaluating the CCO’s emergence, remit and future direction.
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY – The Plan. What does a truly customer-centric organisation look like: from leadership engagement, CX design to retention strategies. Moving from insight to strategy execution to align experience and brand promise.
- INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data-driven approaches and tools for successful engagement and advocacy.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of customer-centricity. Understanding the link between internal employee engagement and CX management.
- BRAND, MARKETING, PRODUCT and DEMAND – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation through actionable insights, building brand advocates and involving the consumer in product innovation and development.
- MEASURING THE IMPACT – The ROI. Connecting measures, metrics and business values to record success and secure further executive support.
For any queries or to discuss group booking discounts of 2 or delegates, please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected]