Europe’s premiere Chief Customer Officer conference and Customer-Centric Leaders
Join us at the Amba Hotel Marble Arch, London from 6-8 June 2017
The unprecedented rise of digital and social media has had a profound impact on the way business is conducted in the 21st century. Increased democratization of information has ushered in a new era, shifting the paradigm of power into the hands of the consumer. This hasn’t gone unnoticed, with Gartner’s executive survey which revealing customer experience as a top priority for CEOs from a technological investment stand-point. However, developing a unified customer experience strategy is often ill-defined and plagued with a plethora of challenges which require an enterprise wide-approach.
Corinium Global Intelligence are delighted to announce the inaugural Chief Customer Officer Europe, which will establish a platform for the community of CCOs and CX leaders to define and establish the strategic importance of customer-focussed initiatives in today’s turbulent business environment.
Join the event and get:
- Insight into Measuring The Value of CX Transformation focus day and understanding of how business leaders are proving ROI on customer-centric initiatives to secure buy-in throughout the organisational hierarchy.
- Learn how to dismantle organisational siloes and build a unified approach to customer experience harmonising critical functions such as sales, marketing and product.
- Build the case for the CCO by assessing the latest strategies and techniques used to measure the value of not only the role itself, but impact of CX initiatives on business performance.
- Establish longevity and sustained interest in customer-centric strategy from the executive board and gaining resource traction to drive fundamental change.
- Network with over 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda which will equip you with the knowledge and relevant tools to bolster your customer experience strategies.
Have any questions about the event? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.