“CDO Europe was a symposium of kindred spirits, with a good spread of industries represented and abundance of experienced practitioners. The agenda has been impeccably researched organised and managed by the Corinium team, and I have particularly enjoyed the discussion group format, which, in my opinion, produced some fascinating insights in how many ways the data challenge is tackled”.
Roberto Maranca, Chief Data Officer, GE Capital
Following the global success of our Chief Data and Analyics Officer events we are bringing Chief Data and Analytics Officer Week 2017 to Amsterdam in September. CDAO Week 2017 is the most comprehensive event for data development and innovation in Europe. Data and most importantly the insights derived from that data, have gained a prime spot on the agenda of C-suite executives across the globe. At the event in September you will be able to examine the top challenges of the ‘data driven c-suite’ in delivering an intelligent enterprise.
Leveraging Corinium’s globally acclaimed conference format the Chief Data & Analytics Officer Week 2017 will offer ample opportunity to network and create innovative strategies to your everyday challenges. New to the 2017 agenda we will also be hosting‘Data Driven C-Suite’ breakfast roundtables and exclusive invite-only dinners, bringing you together with Europe's leading executives tasked with driving the data agenda in their enterprise.
Be An Early Bird!
Book your place before 29 April for only €499!
CDAO Week 2017 themes include:
- THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE – The Role. Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
- DATA OBLIGATION: MANAGED AND GOVERNED – The Framework. Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- DATA INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- THE INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
40+ inspiring speakers
Why invest your time?
What are the deliverables of the Chief Data and Analytics Officer? How can having a place in the c-suite enhance the company's ability to leverage data? Hear from Europe's leading data and Analytics experienced professionals as they share their insights on their role in September.
The internationally regarded Corinium approach of visionary keynotes, strategy based panels and discussion groups enables the tough questions to be tackled in an discursive and inclusive manner.
With so many leading practitioners and exhibitors, you will discover the latest advancements in the data and analytics technology space. Make the most of the coffee breaks to not only visit exhibitors, but also ask the speakers about their experiences and technologies they've implemented.
Global CDAO Community
Building on our global conference series....
The Chief Data and Analytics Officer Week 2017 is built on research with local Data and Analytics leaders but also leverages our global Chief Data and Analytics Officer community. We’re able to bring you content and speakers from international thought-leaders who have walked the path of analytics development.
Join our global 'hangout' community: